Repair and Maintenance Services in Midland and the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico.
When you need repairs or maintenance to your heavy equipment, Beard Equipment provides the best in the industry. You will receive assistance from a highly trained and certified professional technicians who gets to know you and your business and who delivers the services that best fit your needs. Whether it is initial product training, daily maintenance, preventative maintenance, equipment inspections, all makes repair, hydraulic cylinder and hammer rebuilds, trailer repairs, field service, or custom fabrication we can help minimize your downtime and maximize your productivity. We also perform repairs and maintenance on equipment that hasn’t been purchased from us. If you are having problems getting the service you need from your local representative or another independent repair facility, contact us for the proper assistance you deserve. Is your equipment now out of warranty and you’re not receiving service in a timely manner? You can count on us to provide you with professional and expert repair/maintenance work in a quick timeframe and at the most reasonable prices in the industry.
Routine heavy equipment maintenance offers several benefits, including:
- -Extending the Lifespan of Your Equipment – Heavy equipment is a major investment, and one that loses value the moment you use it, much like a car. Keeping it running and operating efficiently will help you see the greatest return.
- -Detecting Potential Issues Early – Some malfunctions are undetectable and unavoidable, but for those that do present warning signs, you want to be sure to catch them. Make an inspection of oil levels, gauges, batteries, and more part of your regular heavy equipment maintenance.
- -Preventing Breakdowns – Having a single piece of equipment out of commission can bottleneck your entire operation. Proactive prevention is the best tactic to minimize downtime.
- -Limiting Safety Issues – Malfunctioning heavy equipment is a hazard for your employees. Workplace injuries will harm your productivity and create liability issues. With proper heavy equipment maintenance, the potential for a serious accident will be greatly reduced.
- -Avoiding Replacement Costs and Delays – A new unit, or even a replacement part, may cost more than your budget can handle at any given time. Additionally, tracking down and acquiring the specific heavy equipment you need can be a time-consuming headache.
Our Repair & Maintenance Expertise Resides In:
- Skid Steers
- Scissor Lifts
- Motor Graders
- Wheel Loaders
- Extendable Forklifts
- And much more